2008-05-05

The End of the Endless Torture


share this: facebook

Since 2005 Fall I had 10 times of torture of ALL-SPEAK-associated test which includes SPEAK, Appeal of SPEAK and IELTS. It's a time, money, energy, spirit and confidence-consuming process. Finally and fortunately I put an end on it. During this very difficult period, I appreciate all of the people who have ever helped me through it, specially my tudor Amanda, conversation groups hosted by Global Partner, David and IHC, my adviosr Craig, and my life-long partner Chi.

Thank you all !!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! I bet it's the best news in the year!!
Have a nice trip in Taiwan!! Are you gonna visit Sean?
Well, if you do, please say hi for me. :)

CFLiu said...

Job well done! Congratulation!

KY said...

Thx!
Surely I'll say hello to him for you~~