2006-04-23

Works were not smoothly proceeded


share this: facebook

April 23, 2006

Works were not smoothly proceeded

-Eng-
It took me for at least 2 weeks to figure out there was a problem with G-418.
After I found out the effective dose, and ready for freezing all these clones..
I was beateb by the terrible yeast contamination... :(
Damn yeast! how can you suvive so well in the presence of G-418.. !!!

-Chinese-
花了我兩星期,才知道該死的G418有問題。
就在測試出有效的濃度、一切都很順利可以凍細胞時,
馬的yeast contamination..
最好是你能在G418裡過的那麼爽啦... 按~~


Category: Uncategorized Articles
shiningfox at WRETCH at 08:54 PM post | Comment(2) | Trackback(0)


Comment:
  • Comment 1

    學長
    你太好笑了
    這麼生氣事情還要講兩遍
    一次用中文一次用英文
    真是辛苦你了

  • Chien at April 25, 2006 01:57 PM comment | email
  • Comment 2

    hi there ! I found you're not so busy as I thought??!!

    when will you come back?

  • dyingsoilder at April 26, 2006 01:10 PM comment | email

0 comments: