2008-06-06

damn it.. it's dead again!


share this: facebook

As my harddisk came alive few days ago, I have happy life again!
Actually the harddisk works quite well when connecting to my desktop machine via a SATA to USB cable, and that made me doubt that the problem came from the motherboard instead of the harddisk itself.

This afternoon the disaster re-occurred.. Orz, I knew it will come again, but didn't expect it comes so soon...

Going through some forums and read some articles, most of them described similar situation: no-bootable device detected.. DST test fail; but harddrive is good when connecting to other machine. So I might decide to give up my Dell Inspiron 6400.. Damn it.. It just got one years-old.. (since 2008-05-2x)...

Holy crap!!!!

That's why I need to blog in lab Mac without Chinese input...

2 comments:

why people blogging said...

very nice......and yes your luck has spent..

KY said...

damn it.. need more luck for sure!